Home On The Fringe

Fringe Art

Contact Us

Recent Ramblings

The Chronicles

Fringe Reads

  • Powered by Blogger
  • Weblog Commenting and 

Trackback by HaloScan.com
  • Get StatCounter!

Anti-climactic, unlike poop in the shower.

Me: Quinn! YOU'RE TAKING A BATH AND GOING STRAIGHT TO BED! GET! UP! STAIRS! NNNOOOOWWW!!!

Bryce (laughing): I'm gonna poop on your eyeball.

John: Bryce! YOU'RE NOT TALKING ABOUT POOP! GET IN YOUR ROOM!

Me: Good lord.

Two minutes earlier
My internal dialogue: Don't laugh. DO. NOT. LAUGH. Oh, I don't even want to laugh. This is disgusting. What the hell is wrong with these kids? Quinn wouldn't have done this if Bryce hadn't come racing into the bathroom after him, probably shoving him out of the way and stealing the toilet seat. I can't decide which one to shriek at, so I'll just shriek in the general direction of the poop. On my shower floor. And wow. This really might be the only notable thing about my day. How very sad.

Two minutes earlier than that
Bryce (running down the hall, pointing at us, laughing): I have some bad news for you and some funny news for me!

John: What? Funny news for you and bad news for us?

Bryce (now laughing hysterically): Yeah! Quinn peed in the sh-sh-owowerr!!!

John (to me, contorting his face muscles to hide his laughter, covering his mouth): Did you hear what he said? Funny news for him and bad news for us! And he's totally right. That was hilarious.

Me (rolling eyes): Yes, I heard him. Brilliant. And now there's pee in our shower. What the hell?

John: Sigh. Yeah. Let's go.

Bryce (from bathroom, where he'd just returned): AHAHAHAHAHA!!! NOW QUINN'S POOPING IN THE SHOWER!!

My internal dialogue: How bad is this going to be? Is this going to be the most memorable experience of my day? I really hope not. Ending NaBloPoMo on this note would be so gauche. So disappointing. So painful. Aaaaaand, there's the poop.

Labels: , ,