Home On The Fringe

Fringe Art

Contact Us

Recent Ramblings

The Chronicles

Fringe Reads

  • Powered by Blogger
  • Weblog Commenting and 

Trackback by HaloScan.com
  • Get StatCounter!

Random Friday Photo(s). A Collection of Cakes.


One of my favorite parts of shooting weddings is getting to photograph the cake. It always presents a challenge (which I love), it doesn't tell you what it's best side is, it's never late, and it usually tastes good.

A good cake shot shows off the artistry of the baker and florist, and sometimes shows an insight to the bride's phsyche (not only how the cake looks but also if something about the cake isn't exactly as the bride wanted. Not pretty.)

Sometimes I like to include the background and include plenty of ambient light. Othertimes I want to focus on just the cake. Either way, if I come away with a good cake shot, I feel satisfied.

Be sure to check out the cake with the tanks and soldiers on it.






































Labels: