Home On The Fringe

Fringe Art

Contact Us

Recent Ramblings

The Chronicles

Fringe Reads

  • Powered by Blogger
  • Weblog Commenting and 

Trackback by HaloScan.com
  • Get StatCounter!

Fun in John's Archives

Quinn wouldn't take a nap today, but Bryce is sleeping, and I'm sitting comfortably on the couch typing while Quinn (unbelievably) sits in a chair flipping through books he got for himself from the book shelf (with no screaming). He's trying to pretend he's not dozing off, but he's being soooo veeerrryy stiiiillll over there, that I think he might get an involuntary nap in before it's all said and done.

I've spent the past quiet hour (after I made sure I was still conscious, since I don't even know what a quiet hour is supposed to feel like) looking through John's archives. And look! I found more evidence that sometimes, despite what the kids would have me believe (they never get to go anywhere!), they do fun things while I'm at work.














Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go check Quinn's pulse. He's never quiet and still for this long.

Labels: