Home On The Fringe

Fringe Art

Contact Us

Recent Ramblings

The Chronicles

Fringe Reads

  • Powered by Blogger
  • Weblog Commenting and 

Trackback by HaloScan.com
  • Get StatCounter!

Bathtime Conversation

--Mom, remember when I was zero years old, and I was in your tummy?

--Yes, I remember that.

--How did I get out?

--The doctors took you out.

--How did they take me out?

--Well. Actually. They. Had to. Cut? You out? Of my stomach.

--Oh.

--Yeah.

--How did they fix your stomach?

--They just sewed me back up after you came out.

--What do you mean? With string?

--Yeah. Special string called stitches.

--Huh. Was I wearing anything when I was born?

--Nope. We aren't born wearing any clothes, just our skin.

--Oh! I thought I was wearing some clothes with hens on them.

--Hens? Why? Did you see a baby outfit with hens on it in a picture?

--NO! I just imaginated it.

Labels: